Captiva Africa assists clients understand their current and future source of competitive advantage; and to secure and sustain an unassailable advantage over the competition.
We seek to deliver tailor-made solutions for each client to enable the client exploit their genuine competences and help lay the ground for implementation of the strategy.
We assist management address the following questions in crafting their business strategies:
- What’s the scope of the business to which this strategy applies?
- What are the current and future trends of the needs of the customers and potential customers?
- What are the unique capabilities that will give us competitive advantage in meeting these needs now and in future?
- How well are we positioned in relation to competitors? What can we do to enhance our relative advantage?
- What in broad terms do we need to do to secure the future of our business?
Strategy can be developed at various levels including business unit level, national, and industry and at the multi-business corporate level. In addition, at Captiva Africa we appreciate that the most optimal business strategies may be beyond the client’s existing business models. We therefore encourage clients to consider innovative business models and offer to assist in building new businesses.