Digital technology has created new media platforms and social networks which have given the consumer a more active role and influence over brand strategy.
The relationships between brands and their customers have become more open-ended as on-line discussions allow brand experiences to be shared across audiences in short if not real time.
The Captiva marketing team works with clients to manage this complexity and emerging power of the consumer by combining customer insights with in-depth business analysis. We help our clients create successful brands by addressing amongst other things the following questions:
- What are the key organizational capabilities needed to build a successful, compelling, and valuable brand—that truly resonates with customers?
- What are the key brand- attributes that would enable them differentiate and better position their brands?
- What is the best approach to building, defining, and managing cohesive brand strategy across multiple brands?
The Captiva Branding and Communications team works clients in three key areas:
- Brand positioning and identity: by helping define the benefits and experiences that make the brands relevant, distinct and credible to customers
- Optimizing brand portfolios by helping consolidate brands to reduce complexity, overlaps and costs
- Delivering the brand promise by working with clients to set out what they need to do in order to deliver a consistent brand promise to their customers
- Creative Design: for Brand building, product advertising, corporate identities and for rebranding.